We’ve recently made the PCT Agcloud integration and Agworld soil sampling app available in Canada and New Zealand! It has never been easier to bring precision in context with your Agworld fields and farm records.
Through the PCT Agcloud integration, you can now:
- Connect your Agworld account to your PCT Agcloud account.
- Import grower, farm, field and boundary data from Agworld into PCT Agcloud with one-click.
- Automatically send soil survey layers, cleaned harvest layers and seeding layers from PCT to Agworld.
Through the Agworld Sampling workflow, you can now:
- Manage soil sample collection jobs online.
- Record soil samples using the Agworld Sampling app.
- Automatically send and receive soil sample results to the lab.
Agworld integrates with MODUS compliant laboratories across the world and automatically sends and receives soil sample results through the Sampling workflow.
Small lab or non-MODUS compliant lab? No problem. Agworld also offers “lab agnostic” sampling. Select “My lab is not available, I will manually upload results” when creating your sampling job and import your results to the sample collection job once you’ve received them.
Connect with your Agworld Support or Sales representative to learn more about how to get access to precision and sampling, or to begin onboarding your preferred laboratory.