Adding inventory management capabilities to the Agworld Ecosystem has long been at the top of the feature request list for many of our users. Being able to accurately determine product levels across a farming enterprise is critical for optimising inventory usage and ensuring that applicators have enough product to finish their work orders without having to wait for more product to be delivered. We’re very proud to announce that Shed, a best-in-class inventory solution, is now available for our users through a bespoke data integration with FarmReady.
A commitment to establishing Farm Data Ecosystems and powerful APIs allow Agworld to continue to focus on expanding and enhancing it’s core product while still delivering fully-integrated, premium solutions to it’s users via strategic partnerships with providers like FarmReady. Through this approach, we can ensure that Agworld users get the highest quality product and user experience available.
What does Shed do?
- Provides powerful tools (receipts, adjustments, usages, and stocktakes) for managing chemical, fertiliser, seed, fuel and other on-farm inventory across your farming enterprise.
- Syncs usage data from your Agworld actuals, keeping stock levels up to date automatically.
- Forecasts future stock levels based on outstanding Agworld work orders.
- Tracks the moving average unit cost of every product in your inventory.
- Allows you to collaborate with those important to your inventory processes on inventory data and insights.
What are the benefits of Shed?
- Elimination of double handling and data entry issues through smart data connectivity with Agworld.
- Get an accurate picture of both stock level and valuation of all inventoried products across your farming enterprise
- Identification of potential product supply issues allows for proactive management of purchasing.
- Visibility of current stock levels within the Agworld app
How does Shed fit into the Agworld workflow?
Most field operations in Agworld follow a similar workflow. An agronomist creates a recommendation, the recommendation gets converted into a work order for scheduling, and once complete, the work order is then converted into an actual.
Shed is designed to fit seamlessly into this standard workflow. Simply indicate the storage location by applying a special tag to your actuals and work orders and Shed will automatically update your inventory levels and provide you with an accurate forecast of your upcoming product usage to aid in procurement and identification of potential supply issues.
It’s very exciting to see another quality integration partner like FarmReady join the Agworld Ecosystem and I’m confident that you as an Agworld user will derive a lot of value from this integration. If you’d like to learn more about Shed and find out how it can help your farming business, or want to get started using it please contact your Agworld Customer Success Representative.