Tools to help navigate a more complex and regulated farming environment.
Agworld has been built to do the heavy lifting when it comes to preventing errors and has made significant investments to enhance its guidance and governance tools. Preventing errors across your operation's entire workflow in our apps and on the web remains a priority!
Here are the new features you can expect to see:
Label information can now be viewed within the activity form (available globally)
- We found that most customers were needing access to contextual label data while creating recommendations, work orders, & actuals, to make sure that they were applying the correct amount of product and were operating within the safety parameters.
- We made it more convenient so that when creating your activity you have direct access to the label so you are confident that you are applying the correct rate and following safety precautions.
Labels checks - ensure you are entering the recommended rate (US only)
- As crop inputs, rates, crop types and application details are added or updated in your records; feel confident Agworld’s compliance warnings will help catch issues or warnings before it is too late.
- Save time and ensure record-completeness through label segment populated application rates, re-entry and pre-harvest interval periods.
Define custom crop management rules (available globally)
- Define custom rules to help navigate requirements beyond the label, including:
- Processor guidelines & Do Not Use lists
- Farm-specific strategies and varietal trials
- Export market opportunities
- Rely on Agworld to help keep up to date with ongoing changes to manufacturer product lines.
You can check out more on how to set customer crop management rules in Agworld here.